- “Our beliefs define our realities, our perceptions of those realities define our dreams, and our dreams in turn are the reason for which we choose our beliefs.”
- “The fool who persists in his folly will become wise.”
“May those Who Accept their Fate find Happiness.
May those Who Defy their Fate find Glory.”
- “Without Love, It Cannot Be Seen.”
- “The easiest person to fool is yourself.”
- “After all the evil people in this world are dead, will this world be peaceful?”
- “Imagine that video games were invented 100 years before football […] after 100 years of extracurricular video game fun, thousands of kids get real. No kidding, no fantasy, no make believe: broken knees, legs, ankles, cervical trauma, heat strokes, and concussions. What would parents do?”
- “The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. “
- “Pain is chaos, the result of freedom. When people are instable, they search for meaning and truth, things that are absolute. In other words, the search is for limiters. People need constraints to function. Indeed, “function” cannot exist without environment.”
- “You know something when you are satisfied with what you know,
You believe something when you are satisfied with how you believe,
You have trust when you are satisfied with your pattern predictions,
You are saved when you are satisfied with doing no more,You are always where you want to be,
And you are never where you cannot be.”
- “Reliance on intelligence alone results in rebelliousness. Exercise of humaneness alone results in weakness. Fixation on trust results in folly. Dependence on the strength of courage results in violence. Excessive sternness of command results in cruelty. When one has all five virtues together, each appropriate to its function, then one can be a military leader.”
- “As men are the expendable sex, the perception will always be […] that men complaining about injustice or unfairness […] wouldn’t have anything to complain about if they were winners in the sexual market. In contrast and in accord with evolutionary theory which posits that the woman’s reproductive capacity is scarcer and thus more valuable than the man’s, complaining by women is something to be taken seriously.”
- “If men can’t understand what it’s like to be without power, then women can’t understand what’s it’s like to be with power. So the conversation is stupid.”
- “I do not think about things that I do not think about.”
“DO YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THINGS THAT YOU DO THINK ABOUT?”
- “It’s not like studies haven’t been done in this particular field, I know a lot of moderates are like “yeah you know we’re open to the idea of more studies”. Could we NOT be open to the idea of more studies? […] Up to this point there has been no proof whatsoever […] and quite frankly, I’m sick of being on the defensive.”
- “The more you have to interpret beauty, the more full of shit you probably are.”
- “If you deny reality it will automatically work against you.”
“As long as you possess truth, your bullets are endless!”
- “Seriously, why can’t we just have a world where you can call me any name you like and I can do the same to you? If you take offense, punch me in the face and I will be more than happy to do likewise if you are being a prick. This touchy feely legalistic crap is just women getting upset at people not being “nice” [female] and Beta idiots who think being PC will get them into a feminazis nether regions sucking up to show how “tolerant” they are. OK how about you get one word out of play [no prizes for guessing?] and i will put one out of play likewise, everything else can be settled by the above punching rule. No laws, no whining. After all what every man truly wants is a little bit of bloody peace and quiet.”
“While one may lose much because of avarice, nothing was ever accomplished by abstinence.”
- “There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.”
“Personally, I believe the most important thing in life is being able to take advantage of an opportunity whenever it may come. If one manages that, one can bring about positive results through later effort. However, effort alone is not guaranteed to bring about such opportunities. Those opportunities will not wait for people to be ready. If you want to accomplish something… there will be times when you must make decisions, whether or not you are prepared for them.”
- “Truth is something we all want. Like opportunity, its something you have to be ready for to recognize it.
- “Any truth searched for by a worthless person is bound to be worthless.”
- “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.”
- “Loneliness is a disease equivalent to death.”
- “Good end: Find true love, raise a loving family, and still be head over heels for your husband years after you’ve been together.
Bad end: Be a lonely, bitter bitch in a soulless position, making a living by being cutthroat and stepping over those in front of you.Family always trumps career.”
- “A man who has nothing interesting to say, Roosh notes throughout the book, shouldn’t blame women for not listening. The man should live a life worthy of interesting conversation.”
- “I like to know my enemies, or more broadly: I like to know who’s going to show up with guns at a knife fight.”
- “Save your tears, for the day, when the pain is far behind / On your feet, come with me, we are soldiers stand or die”
- “Our lives are like the wind… or like sounds. We come into being, resonate with each other… then fade away.”
- “Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the broken in the light?
Am I hurting? Am I sad? Should I stay or should I go?
I’ve forgotten how to tell, did I ever even know?
Can I take another step? I’ve done everything I can. All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change if I step into the light, then I’ll never be the same and it all will fade to white”
- “There are no saviors in this world, only the saved and the damned.
There are no men in this world, only gods and crawlers.
There are no heroes in this world, only the immortal and the forgotten.
Thus, the creation of beauty.Thus, the genesis of meaning.”
- “”One” is the future, “Zero” is the past, “The Present” is nowhere to be found.”
- “As they say, geological time includes today.”
- “Every hero requires two parts.
A performer to step up to the stage,
and an audience to watch the show.”
- “I will inflict upon the genophage the greatest insult an enemy can suffer: to be ignored.”
“There has to be an answer. You must not doubt that.
If you can’t believe that, why don’t you cry yourself to sleep, and then just give up and die?”
- “Choice is not a single thing that can be expanded indefinitely at no cost, and a specious appearance of more of it in one area can be shown to entail reducing one’s possibilities in another.”
- “The power of perpetuating our property in our families is one of the most valuable and interesting circumstances belonging to it, and that which tends most to the perpetuation of society itself. It makes our weakness subservient to our virtue; it grafts benevolence even upon avarice.”
- “What are you going to do when a guy like Sagan decides he wants to take the points? What is anybody going to do?
- “I’m the greatest. Everyone else is just trash.”
- “Men get arrested. Dogs get put down.”
- “Eren… I’d told you to wait for me downstairs!! What have you done… DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT YOU DID?”“MERELY PUT DOWN SOME RABID DOGS! SOMETIMES THEY JUST HAPPEN TO LOOK LIKE PEOPLE!”
- “In order to survive, a living thing finds strength,
and sometimes that strength makes it seem like a wild animal.”
- “When there’s someone waiting for him to come home,
Man can do anything.”
- “If you can see, look. If you can look, observe.”
- “If you can think, remember. If you can remember, learn.”
“I believe you should be free to feel what you want… however, you should always consider the effect your statements and demeanor will have on those around you. That is… the duty of those with unparalleled natural talent like yours.”